If you are interested in earning back your volunteer fee, we have one last opportunity to volunteer. Please let LYB know if you are interested in doing any of the tasks listed below. The tasks must be completed by July 30 to earn your volunteer fee back.
* Painting Benches at Vets, Eagle, and JV Baseball Fields
* Painting storage shed at Eagle
* Fixing batting cage at Abnet (remove excess lime/smooth surface)
* Adding lime to all fields (Abnet, Eagle, JV Baseball, Varsity SB, Vets, Old Hickory, Horihan Field) and spread out (Need to haul lime from Abnet batting cage)
* Removing old bases and L screens stored in the JV Baseball dugout and discarding/hauling to the dump
* Fix batting cages at Varsity Softball Field
* Take down/remove scoreboard from first base side of Vets. Level out ground on the first base side just past the dugout.
* Clean out stage area in HS Gym (baseball trophies, etc.)
* Move bullpens at Varsity Baseball and create bullpen at JV Baseball
* Hang new net under Horihan grandstand
* Running a concession stand during league game(s).
Paint and painting supplies will be provided by LYB. The tasks can be completed on your own time, but please take into consideration practice and games scheduled at each of the fields.
Specific questions about the field maintenance tasks can be directed to Ryan Niedfeldt (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Gene Jakobi (email@example.com). Questions related to concessions can be directed to Shannon Moldenhauer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you have questions about the season schedule, league rules, field addresses, softball or baseball coaches contacts, please visit the Seven Rivers Athletic Association website for further details.
LYB would like to thank the following sponsors for making our program a success:
Altra Federal Credit Union: http://www.altra.org/
Chart Industries: http://www.chartindustries.com/
Chiropractic First of La Crescent: https://www.beforedrugs.com
Dick's Sporting Goods: www.dickssportinggoods.com
First Supply: https://www.firstsupply.com/
Kaddy's Kafe: https://www.facebook.com/Kaddys-Kafe-456007397927273/
Knight Berry Title: https://www.knightbarry.com/
Kwik Trip: https://www.kwiktrip.com
Merchants Bank: https://www.merchantsbank.com/
Niebuhr Plumbing & Heating:https://www.niebuhrplumbing.net/
Sports Hub: https://www.sportshubbar.com/
Wieser Brothers General Contractor Inc. http://www.wieserbrothers.com/
Want to see your name on this list and be a sponsor for LYB? Please contact Shannon Moldenhauer for details: 608-386-9122 or email@example.com.
Our mission is to provide a fun and competitive summer ball experience focused on teamwork, sportsmanship and skill building.
La Crescent Youth Ball
PO Box 128
La Crescent, MN 55947