LYB would like to thank all of our sponsors for making our program a success!
Want to see your name as a sponsor for LYB?
Please contact Casey Tomten for details: 608-385-4792 or email@example.com
LYB Registration Period is March 1 - March 31.
- Open gym opportunities will be announced when set.
- Skills evaluations and rostering are typically done in April.
- Rosters are announced/released in early May.
- Team practices typically begin in mid to late May.
- League games are scheduled to start in the first week of June.
- Any youth meeting the age requirements that lives within or attends the La Crescent-Hokah School District ISD #300 would be eligible to participate.
- 8U Baseball/Softball - Players need to be at least 7 years old by March 1, 2023.
- 14U Baseball - Players need to be 14 or younger as of April 30th, 2023.
- 14U Softball - Players need to be 14 or younger as of January 1, 2023.
2023 SEASON FEES:
2023 Baseball Registration Fees
2023 Softball Registration Fees
Volunteer Fee (In addition to Registration Fees):
We are in need of umpires for the 2023 Summer Season!
If you are interested in being an umpire, please contact Bill Conroy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-592-3093.
Our teams play within the Seven Rivers Athletic Association. Please see the link below regarding information about the Seven Rivers Athletic Association.
Volunteers are what keep our fields maintained and our tournaments running smoothly and successfully. Each family is required to contribute at least 4 hours of volunteer time each season in order to have their $150 volunteer fee (paid upon registration) refunded. Volunteer hours are NOT prorated.
Here are a few important things to note:
Our mission is to provide a fun and competitive summer ball experience focused on teamwork, sportsmanship and skill building.
Any youth meeting the age requirements that lives within or attends the La Crescent-Hokah School District ISD #300 would be eligible to participate.
La Crescent Youth Ball
PO Box 128
La Crescent, MN 55947